So, the Shameless Giveaway Hop turned out to be such a fun and out of this world experience that I thought to myself, why not participate in another giveaway hop? This time the giveaway hop is hosted by Reading Romances and it is about celebrating the lover’s day i.e. Valentine’s day which is just around a week or so away.
This giveaway is open internationally as well, so don’t hesitate to jump in and enter.
So this time too, you get to choose the book that you want from me. Please read the conditions and giveaway rules carefully before entering. Winners will be announced on February 14 as per rules of the giveaway hop.
- The book you are requesting for MUST be a ROMANCE. Any other sort of books cannot be requested for in this giveaway. All sub-genres of romance are included.
- It can be an e-copy of the book or paperback.
- If you are requesting for a paperback version of the book, it should be available on Book Depository and you should live in a country to which Book Depository offers shipping.
- The price of the e-book or paperback should not exceed US$ 10.00.
- Each participant can request for only a SINGLE title.
Once again, I will be drawing THREE winners from those who enter the giveaway.
- Leave a comment with the title and author of the book you want from me.
- State whether it is an e-copy or the paperback version you want. If you don’t state this, your entry would be disqualified.
- Leave a valid e-mail address behind as a way to contact you if you are chosen as the winner.
- And last of all help spread the word about the giveaway.
- Begins: 00:00 hours, February 6 2012, Maldivian Time.
- Ends: 23:59 hours, February 13 2012, Maldivian Time.
- Maldivian timezone: GMT+5
You can check the rest of the authors/bloggers participating in this event by using the following link.
- Review: Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey
- ARC Review: Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston
- Review: Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale
- ARC Review: Midnight Fire by Lisa Marie Rice
- Review: Bound to the Bachelor by Sarah Mayberry
- Requested ARC Review: The Highest Tide by Marian Perera
- Review: The One in My Heart by Sherry Thomas
- ARC Review: The Replacement Wife by Rowena Wiseman
- Review: Friction by Sandra Brown
- Review: Partners in Crime by Anne Stuart