To celebrate its release, Gena is giving away a copy of the book to one lucky commenter on the post. And this giveaway is open to US residents only.
From the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author who brought you the Lords of the Underworld comes a dark and seductive new spin-off series. WICKED NIGHTS is the first book in Gena Showalter’s exhilarating Angels of the Dark series featuring heavenly beings poised on the brink of destruction.
Leader of the most powerful army in the heavens, Zacharel has been deemed by the One True Deity as being nearly too dangerous, too ruthless—and if he isn’t careful, he’ll lose his wings. But this warrior with a heart of ice will not be deterred from his missions at any cost…until a vulnerable human tempts him with a carnal pleasure he’s never known before.
Accused of a crime she did not commit, Annabelle Miller has spent four years in an institution for the criminally insane. Demons track her every move, and their king will stop at nothing to have her. Zacharel is her only hope for survival, but is the brutal angel with a touch as hot as hell her salvation—or her ultimate damnation?
1- Giveaway is open to US residents ONLY.
2- Giveaway will be open from June 26, 2012 till 00:00 hours of June 28, 2012 Maldivian time. (GMT +5)
3- To be eligible for entry, leave a comment telling us your favorite romantic paranormal SERIES so far.
4- Don’t forget to leave a VALID e-mail address behind as a way to contact you.
5- Help spread the word either via Twitter or Facebook or both and earn 5 extra entries each.
Best of luck everyone!
- Blog Tour & Guest Post: Stradding The Edge by Julie Prestsater
- Requested Review: Wife in Name Only by Hayson Manning
- Review: Her Moonlit Gamble by Emma Jay
- Review: Traitor by Julia Sykes
- Review: Monster by Julia Sykes
- ARC Review: Lover Undercover by Samanthe Beck
- Review: Jackson Rule by Dinah McCall
- Short & Sweet Review: Risk the Night by Anne Stuart
- Requested Review: A Touch of Confidence by Jess Dee
- Release Day Blitz & Giveaway: Bound by Bonnie Bliss