Thanks to everyone who dropped in to give their well wishes, those who helped spread the word and of course a very warm thank you and welcome to all those who signed up for the contest.
And the winner of the Kindle Touch is none other than Zahu, a regular visitor to the site ever since she found out that other romantic kindred souls do exist in this country of ours. Yes, Zahu hails from the Maldives as well.
Congratulations Zahu! I have sent you an email regarding the win. Please respond before the end of August 10, 2012.
- Review: Friction by Sandra Brown
- Review: Partners in Crime by Anne Stuart
- Review: Forgotten by Maggie Shayne
- ARC Review: If You Only Knew by Kristan Higgins
- ARC Review: Heat Exchange by Shannon Stacey
- ARC Review: How to Plan a Wedding for a Royal Spy by Vanessa Kelly
- Requested ARC Review: Wanted by Dee Tenorio
- Review: Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh
- ARC Review: Under Contract by Jeffe Kennedy
- Cover Reveal & Giveaway: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh