Thanks to everyone who dropped in to give their well wishes, those who helped spread the word and of course a very warm thank you and welcome to all those who signed up for the contest.
And the winner of the Kindle Touch is none other than Zahu, a regular visitor to the site ever since she found out that other romantic kindred souls do exist in this country of ours. Yes, Zahu hails from the Maldives as well.
Congratulations Zahu! I have sent you an email regarding the win. Please respond before the end of August 10, 2012.
- Cover Reveal & Giveaway: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
- Requested Review: Petals and Thorns by Jeffe Kennedy
- ARC Review: Montana Actually by Fiona Lowe
- ARC Review: Watch Me by Cynthia Eden
- ARC Review: Back To You Lauren Dane
- Blog Tour: Jivin’ Tango by Connie L. Smith
- ARC Review: Cold Fear by Toni Anderson
- ARC Review: Consumed by Fire by Anne Stuart
- Review: Need Me by Tessa Bailey
- ARC Review: Anticipation by Sarah Mayberry