Thanks to everyone who dropped in to give their well wishes, those who helped spread the word and of course a very warm thank you and welcome to all those who signed up for the contest.
And the winner of the Kindle Touch is none other than Zahu, a regular visitor to the site ever since she found out that other romantic kindred souls do exist in this country of ours. Yes, Zahu hails from the Maldives as well.
Congratulations Zahu! I have sent you an email regarding the win. Please respond before the end of August 10, 2012.
- Review: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
- ARC Review: In the Barren Ground by Loreth Anne White
- Review: The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward
- ARC Review: Sting by Sandra Brown
- Review: Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt
- 7th Blogiversary!
- Review: Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Review: Darling Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Review: Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt
- ARC Review: The Good Fight by Julianna Keyes