Thanks to everyone who dropped in to give their well wishes, those who helped spread the word and of course a very warm thank you and welcome to all those who signed up for the contest.
And the winner of the Kindle Touch is none other than Zahu, a regular visitor to the site ever since she found out that other romantic kindred souls do exist in this country of ours. Yes, Zahu hails from the Maldives as well.
Congratulations Zahu! I have sent you an email regarding the win. Please respond before the end of August 10, 2012.
- Review: Rebel by Kristina Douglas
- Review: Warrior by Kristina Douglas
- ARC Review: Under His Touch by Jeffe Kennedy
- Requested ARC Review: Midnight Promises by Lisa Marie Rice
- ARC Review: Legacy of Fear by Ryshia Kennie
- ARC Review: Hush by Anne Frasier
- ARC Review: Not Quite a Wife by Mary Jo Putney
- ARC Review: The Best Kind of Trouble by Lauren Dane
- Requested Review: Wildsmith by J. J. Sachs
- Requested Review: The Farthest Shore by Marian Perera