Thanks to everyone who dropped in to give their well wishes, those who helped spread the word and of course a very warm thank you and welcome to all those who signed up for the contest.
And the winner of the Kindle Touch is none other than Zahu, a regular visitor to the site ever since she found out that other romantic kindred souls do exist in this country of ours. Yes, Zahu hails from the Maldives as well.
Congratulations Zahu! I have sent you an email regarding the win. Please respond before the end of August 10, 2012.
- Review: To Desire a Devil by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Review: The Senator’s Wife by Karen Robards
- Review: Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
- Review: Her Dad’s Friend by Penny Wylder
- Review: To Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Review: To Seduce a Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Review: To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt
- ARC Review: My Fair Princess by Vanessa Kelly
- Review: Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
- Review: Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward