Thanks to everyone who dropped in to give their well wishes, those who helped spread the word and of course a very warm thank you and welcome to all those who signed up for the contest.
And the winner of the Kindle Touch is none other than Zahu, a regular visitor to the site ever since she found out that other romantic kindred souls do exist in this country of ours. Yes, Zahu hails from the Maldives as well.
Congratulations Zahu! I have sent you an email regarding the win. Please respond before the end of August 10, 2012.
- Blog Tour & Guest Post: Stradding The Edge by Julie Prestsater
- Requested Review: Wife in Name Only by Hayson Manning
- Review: Her Moonlit Gamble by Emma Jay
- Review: Traitor by Julia Sykes
- Review: Monster by Julia Sykes
- ARC Review: Lover Undercover by Samanthe Beck
- Review: Jackson Rule by Dinah McCall
- Short & Sweet Review: Risk the Night by Anne Stuart
- Requested Review: A Touch of Confidence by Jess Dee
- Release Day Blitz & Giveaway: Bound by Bonnie Bliss